You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by publishing such changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures and logos regarding or relating to Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of any content displayed on this site is prohibited without permission from Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd. Nothing published on this site shall be construed as conferring any license by Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd to use any content displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no changes are made, and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of copyright owners (who are not Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents or photographs).
- Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd takes no responsibility for the context of external websites.
- Any communication that you transmit to, or post on, any area of the site including any information, or the similar material, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales, and Scotland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, Wales and Scotland.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, then you should terminate use of this site immediately.
Your data will be handled in accordance with the relevant data privacy legislation and will only be used to keep you informed about our activities, events and services. We will not share your information with any third-party organisations except where such transfer is a necessary part of our activities, or we are required to do so by operation of law.
Data obtained from you in connection with any SMS service may include your mobile number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. By using this service, you consent to receiving, from time to time, further communication from us. You can unsubscribe at any time from all services by replying FINISH to the original number you texted.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Phone: 01795 322425 (Open 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday)
Whilst the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 takes precedence over the DPA (Data Protection Act) in May 2018 we attest to the following in addition to the above:
- Any data breach will be reported to the Supervisory Authority within 72 hours of the incident
- All customers have the ‘Right to ensure’ – which indicates all data including web records with all information being permanently deleted
- Protection Impact Assessments have been carried out to ensure we meet privacy level expectations
- Newsletter subscriptions are now double opt-in – meaning that not only does the individual have to actively subscribe, but they are required to confirm that subscription subsequently
- All staff who have access to customer data have been trained and are regularly updated with respect to actively protecting customer data
- We carry out internal audits of data protection activities
Should you wish to see what information we hold on you or to update this information please E-mail: email@example.com and we endeavour to respond within three working days
When You Visit Our Site
When you visit the Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd website, you are anonymous. We do not collect any personal information, including your email address, without your prior knowledge and consent. Your visit is enhanced during your browsing session using a randomly generated number that is stored in a cookie on your computer. None of your personal information is stored in the cookie itself.
When You Subscribe To Our Email Lists
You are placed on our electronic mailing list when you subscribe by email, subscribe through our website, or check the subscription box on an online order (and confirm via double opt in).
We never share our email lists with any outside source. We respect your privacy and want to make it as convenient as possible to unsubscribe from our lists. If you have trouble unsubscribing, or if you have any questions regarding our lists, please email us.
The work of Evolve Therapeutic Fostering Ltd is underpinned by the National Minimum Standards for fostering and adheres to the principle of The Children Act 1989/2004, which directs that the welfare of the child is paramount.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We treat all your data with the utmost respect. We will share your data with no-one without your express permission.