You can make a real difference through fostering – join us to experience the happiness of improving lives for children and young persons.
Evolve is a leading therapeutic and family focused fostering agency supporting carers in Kent, London and the South East. We are targeted at providing the best support and helping children and young persons with enhanced and complex needs. Our therapeutic model and support is embedded in our practice and quality. You also have access to all our support through Connect B4 Correct from therapy to clinical input.
Here are reasons to join us and follow your fostering career:
- • Great local coverage and relationships with Local Authorities in London and South East
- • An effective assessment process step by step – completed an experienced and skilled assessor
- • Excellent training from your approval and right through your time fostering
- • Contact with peer mentors
- • Support from a dedicated and committed social worker with a caseload of up to 7 families only
- • Access to out of hours support 24 / 7
- • Excellent respite support breaks of 21 days (in the year)
- • Generous and competitive foster carer pay and allowances
- • Support from your dedicated fostering team
We meet with all our foster carers regularly and use your feedback to inform and develop the service and support.
You will receive membership to Foster Talk and you can ask about any specific training courses you may wish to complete including a Therapeutic Fostering Diploma.
We would like to hear from you and please either Request a Call Back or Download Your Guide to Fostering.