We will always ensure the interests of our children and young people are at the core of our services – therapeutic focused fostering agency
The overriding objective of evolve Therapeutic Fostering is to focus all of its energy, drive and professional skills on securing highly successful personal, social and psychological outcomes for all children and young people placed with us.
All foster parents are considered and treated as equal partners within our fostering family. Foster parents are always consulted, respected and listened to on all key decisions that have an impact on the service we provide to children and young people. The services we provide to young people and their foster parents very much reflects our priorities and aspirations of children and young people.
- To promote the importance of evidence-based therapeutic fostering so it is understood, recognised and supported to ensure society understands, values and recognises how therapeutic foster parents transform children and young people’s lives.
- To provide opportunities for children and young people that benefit them, make their voices heard and enable them to reach their potential.
- Whenever we are working with or making decisions that affect children and young people in our care, our aspirations will always be the same as if they were our own children.
- To operate with integrity and within an open culture, which demands co-operation, collaboration, communication, and challenge.
- To continue to research and make use of pioneering and innovative ways to achieve enhanced outcomes.
- Together, we ensure that every child or young person’s circumstances can benefit from our collective wealth of knowledge and experience.