Evolve Therapeutic Fostering is a leading fostering agency that is currently recruiting foster carers in the Medway area. The areas that we cover in Medway for fostering support include the following:
- Rochester – local foster carers required!
- Chatham – local foster carers required!
- Gillingham – local foster carers required!
- Rainham – local foster carers required!
- Strood – local foster carers required!
We have a local team and social workers that support foster carers in the Medway area. At 31 March 2022, there were 334 children in care with Medway Local authority (Source: DFE) and we would love to make a difference for these young persons together through fostering.
As an independent fostering agency, Evolve Therapeutic Fostering, links up and works in partnership with Medway Local Authority to meet their needs and outcomes. The current shortage of foster carers covers specific needs including complex, enhanced and parent and child placements. There is also fostering demand for large sibling groups and challenging teenagers.
Why choose Evolve Therapeutic Fostering as your fostering agency if you are based in Medway?
Your fostering supporting support will include:
- Foster payment up to £750 per week
- 21 nights respite
- Initial clothing allowance for each child or young person
- Initial school uniform allowance for each child or young person
- Annual holiday allowance for each child or young person
- Festival allowance for each child or young person
- Events in Medway for foster carers and children
- Membership to FosterTalk
- Group supervision (monthly)
- Individual supervision (monthly)
If you are based in Medway area, we would love to hear from you and can we can fast track your assessment. Our local fostering team based in Medway would be quick to respond to your fostering enquiry to our agency.
The recent Social Care Review for fostering overall has continued to highlight the need for experienced carers and therapeutic intervention. You may notice if you are enquiring with other fostering agencies across Medway that there is a difference in the approach and we believe the embedded therapeutic approach from our agency is highly effective in supporting outcomes. We make supporting foster carers across Medway areas our priority through positive foster carer training, one to one care support and engagement.
If you feel you can make a difference to the children and young persons across Medway through fostering, please contact us today! Speak to our team and we can provide all the information on fostering for your next steps toward a rewarding career as a foster carer.