Evolve Therapeutic Fostering is a leading fostering agency that is currently recruiting foster carers locally in Kent. There is a shortage of carers across Kent and we cover the following:
- Maidstone – foster carers required!
- Folkstone – foster carers required!
- Sevenoaks – foster carers required!
- Dartford – foster carers required!
- Ramsgate – foster carers required!
- Ashford – foster carers required!
We have a local team and social workers that support foster carers in the Kent area. At 31 March 2022, there were 1,242 children in care with Kent Local authority (Source: DFE) and we need your help to make a difference for these young persons together through fostering.
As an independent therapeutic fostering agency, Evolve Therapeutic Fostering, links up and works in partnership with Kent Local Authority to meet their needs and outcomes. The current shortage of foster carers covers specific needs including complex, enhanced and parent and child placements. There is also fostering demand for large sibling groups and challenging teenagers.
Why choose Evolve Therapeutic Fostering as your fostering agency if you are based in Kent?
Your fostering supporting support will include:
- Local office and training in Kent
- Foster payment up to £750 per week
- 21 nights respite
- Initial clothing allowance for each child or young person
- Initial school uniform allowance for each child or young person
- Annual holiday allowance for each child or young person
- Festival allowance for each child or young person
- Events in Kent for foster carers and children
- Membership to FosterTalk
- Group supervision (monthly)
- Individual supervision (monthly)
If you are based in Kent, we would love to hear from you and can we can fast track your assessment. Your local fostering team based in Kent would be quick to respond to your fostering enquiry to the agency.
In the Social Care Review shared recently covering fostering, this has continued to highlight the need for experienced carers and therapeutic intervention. You may notice if you are enquiring with other fostering agencies across Kent that there is a difference in the approach and we believe the embedded therapeutic approach from our agency is highly effective in supporting outcomes. The agency makes supporting foster carers across Kent our priority through positive foster carer training, one to one care support and engagement. If you feel you can make a difference to the children and young persons in Kent through fostering, please contact us today! We can share a Guide to Fostering – please speak to our team and we can provide all the information on fostering for your next steps toward a rewarding career as a foster carer.