evolve evidence-based Therapeutic Fostering provides foster parents who are trained, supervised, and supported to care for a broad range of children and young people aged between 0 – 17 years as well as parent and child placements.
We will only match children and young people needs to that of the skills, abilities and experience of our foster parents and, where needed, we will also seek to accommodate other family requirements, so as to keep siblings together.
The social work team is supported by the Registered Manager and there is access to the Connect B4 Correct Therapeutic Team for everyone.
We ensure all children and young people are registered with a GP, Dentist and Optician and their health progress is monitored to identify services for the best physical and emotional well-being. Education is important and we work with professionals to secure appropriate school places and that attendance and progress is regularly monitored and reviewed to support children and young people to achieve and succeed socially and academically.
Our Supervising Social Workers continually discuss and review the progress of our children and young people and liaise closely with social workers and other relevant professionals where necessary.
The views and comments of children and young people are sought regularly, and any complaints or allegations will be immediately investigated and acted upon. We also make provision for respite, clothing, pocket money, savings, annual holidays, and a leaving care grant.
evolve Therapeutic Fostering will strive to provide viable therapeutic alternatives to expensive residential care for children and young people. We believe that therapeutic fostering can also reduce the need for children requiring residential care as they get older.
- Savings account (£12.00 per week)
- Clothing/school uniform/college allowance
- Children and young people who foster groups
- Annual Festivities present
- Annual birthday present
- Leaving Care Grant
- Return Interviews when young people go missing
Support for our children and young people
- Welcome pack
- Young Person’s Guide
- Regular consultation & participation
- “It’s about Us” regional forum/discussion group
- Therapeutic care from suitably trained professional foster parents
- Therapeutic Fostering Plans
- Pocket money
- Life story work
- Speech & language therapy
- Outreach/1-2-1 work social skills development
- Psychological Cognitive assessments
- Occupational Therapy Assessment and Support
- Education Assessment and Support
- Health Assessment and Support
All of the above services will be provided by our group therapeutic partner – Connect B4 Correct Clinical Partnerships.